- The State of Inflation-Forecast Targeting
- Role of Unconventional Monetary Policy
- Central Bank Transparency and Communications
- Incorporating Financial Conditions into Forecasting and Policy Analysis
- Open-Source Software to Support Forecasting and Policy Analysis Systems (Python, R, etc.)
- Other Hot Topics in Macro-Policy Modelling
Final registration for attendance is 1 August, 2019.
The papers should be submitted to CBMMW@cba.am
by 25 May, 2019.
All the papers will be reviewed by the Organizing committee and the authors will be informed whether their papers are accepted by 31 May, 2019.
Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.