Investment services can be performed by investment companies, a branch office of a foreign investment firm, banks, and credit organizations.
Investment services are:
- acceptance and further messaging of customer instructions about transactions by securities;
- performance of transactions by securities on its behalf or on customer’s behalf and account;
- consultancy services to customers concerning investment in securities;
- performance of transactions by securities on its account and its behalf;
- management of the securities portfolio;
- guaranteed and non-guaranteed allocation of securities.
An investment provider may, in addition to investment services, also provide non-core services, as follows:
- securities custody;
- lending to customers for carrying out transactions by securities, provided that the lender is party to such a transaction;
- provision of services in connection with issuance and allocation of securities;
- consultancy and other services to companies about the structure of capital, corporate strategy and company reorganization;
- foreign currency dealer trades;
- credit organization business;
- design and distribution of securities transactions-related research, financial analyses and other general investment proposals.
Investment services are provided by: