In case you want to apply to the conference/seminar/workshop or any other event organized by the CBA you should write to a representative of the External Relations and Training Service
30 days before the event commencement day depending on the specifics of the course. Late applicants will not be considered.
Flight and transfer to Yerevan:
Yerevan “Zvartnots” International Airport can be reached by various international flight connections, such as Vienna, Prague, Warsaw, Paris, Rome, Moscow etc. Please note that it is the participants’ responsibility to make travel arrangements to/from Yerevan.
Transfers to and from Yerevan International Airport (approximately 20 minutes) are provided either by the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA) or local taxi services (approximately USD 30 - one way). Once you have an arrangement you will be welcomed at the Yerevan “Zvartnots” International Airport on your arrival by CBA representatives holding a signboard “Central Bank” and taken to relevant hotel or one of the training centers of the CBA. Local transfers during the social events will be provided by the CBA.
- Who needs a visa to travel to Armenia?
Link is provided: http://mfa.am/en/visa/
- Pursuant to the Governmental Decree of the Republic of Armenia No. 1255-N dated October 4, 2012, the citizens of the EU member-states and the Schengen Acquis states with all types of passports are exempted from the visa requirement for travel to and stay in the Republic of Armenia beginning from January 10, 2013. As of the specified date the citizens of the above mentioned countries are entitled to stay in Armenia without a visa within a period of up to 180 days per year. Link is provided:
- Citizens of the Former Union of the Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) with all types of passports are eligible to enter the Republic of Armenia without a visa.
- Holders of the regular/ordinary passports of the following countries: Republic of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey are eligible to obtain Armenian entry visa upon arrival at Yerevan “Zvartnots” airport. Visa fee is 3000 AMD (approximately 6 EURO). Filled out visa application form together with visa fee should be presented to the immigration officer at the airport for obtaining Armenian entry visa. The receipt is provided.
Only Armenian Dram (AMD) is acceptable at the local stores. The exchange rates set by the CBA can be checked at www.cba.am
MasterCard, Visa, Maestro and American Express are accepted in most places (shops, hotels, restaurants, cafes etc.).
The Central Bank of Armenia is happy to welcome you in Armenia. Events hosted by the CBA are scheduled to take place in:
Dilijan Training and Research Centre
- Yerevan (main building of the Bank or any place arranged in advance)
- Dilijan (Dilijan Training and Research Centre)
- Tsakhkadzor (Training Centre of the Central Bank)
29 M. Gorki St., Dilijan, Armenia
Tel.: +374 10 59 26 56
Fax: + 374 10 52 38 52Training Center in Tsakhkadzor
6 Vetski St., Tsakhkadzor, Armenia
Tel.: +374 10 59 26 56
Fax: + 374 10 52 38 52
The official languages of the events hosted by the CBA are Armenian, Russian and English depending on the specifics of the event. CBA provides with the simultaneous translation (from/to English, Russian) upon request.
Participants during events are accommodated at the guesthouses of the CBA Training Centers in Dilijan and Tsakhkadzor (contacts are mentioned above). Please be informed that accommodations are booked a night before and a day after the event dates and covered by CBA (laundry service, calls to mobile phone and international calls, taxi as well as other services not included in the regular service are to be borne at your own expenses).
In case event is organized outside the CBA facilities we are happy to arrange hotel booking at beneficial rates of the CBA for your convenience in Yerevan. Hotels are located in the very center of the city.
Meals and social programme:
Three meals and coffee breaks during the seminars days as well as a day before and after the event (depending on the flight of the participant) are provided and covered by CBA. Social programme is provided by the CBA at its sole cost. It is prepared in accordance with the agenda of the event.