On July 8 the Financial Monitoring Center of the Central Bank of Armenia organized a seminar for the representatives of internal monitoring units of credit organizations operating in RA with participation of the representatives of the Financial Supervision Department of the Central Bank of Armenia.
In the framework of the seminar, the following subjects were presented to the participants:
• Current anti-money laundering and terrorist financing risks;
• Requirements related to money laundering and terrorism financing risks;
• Typology on money laundering scheme via cryptocurrencies;
• Case studies;
• Exemplary forms for suspicious transaction report;
• The role of information technologies in combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
The seminar is to be delivered on a continuous basis, aimed at introducing all reporting entities the developments in the sphere of combatting ML/TF and PF.